Portraying the Passion
A CLASSICAL concert – Hear It Live – will take place at the Hitchin Christian Centre. The Kane String Quartet will play as photographic images portraying the last hours of the Passion of Christ are projected to reflect the music. Joseph Haydn s exquisite
A CLASSICAL concert - Hear It Live - will take place at the Hitchin Christian Centre.
The Kane String Quartet will play as photographic images portraying the last hours of the Passion of Christ are projected to reflect the music.
Joseph Haydn's exquisite instrumental masterpiece The Seven Last Words Of Our Saviour From The Cross will be the centrepiece of a unique concert of music and image.
The concert takes place at 7.30pm on Thursday, March 29, at Hitchin Christian Centre in Bedford Road.
You may also want to watch:
A simple supper of homemade soup, bread and cheese will be on offer from 6.45pm until the concert commences.
Tickets, at £12 and £10 for concessions, including supper, can be purchased at CD Heaven in Churchyard, Hitchin, or by calling 07976 803533.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 9 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 10 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'