Photographer Roger’s talents remembered in Stevenage Festival show
- Credit: Archant
The talents of Stevenage photographer Roger Andrews are remembered in a free show in the Gordon Craig Theatre’s foyer gallery which opens tomorrow.
Roger captured many local events and documented Stevenage Festival performances over many years.
Stevenage Photographic Society has put together the show, which features Roger’s images as well as work submitted for a trophy which has been established in his name.
Also on show is a prize-winning image which Roger was in the process of framing as a gift for another member, who has sadly also died, when he passed away.
The intended recipient was identified after a public appeal, and has agreed that the summer garden image can be included in the show.
You may also want to watch:
The show continues while Stevenage Festival events are hosted at the theatre in the coming weeks.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 9 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers