Panto star plans to have a ball with Cinders
PANTO season seems a long way off but one theatre s star-studded cast has meant tickets are already selling fast. Milton Keynes Theatre has secured Corrie actor Bradley Walsh and EastEnders Kacey Ainsworth for this year s pantomime which will be Cinderel
PANTO season seems a long way off but one theatre's star-studded cast has meant tickets are already selling fast.
Milton Keynes Theatre has secured Corrie actor Bradley Walsh and EastEnders' Kacey Ainsworth for this year's pantomime which will be Cinderella.
Comedian Bradley Walsh is looking forward to starring as Cinderella's best friend, Buttons. Bradley is currently one of television's hottest stars, recently winning the British Soap Award for best dramatic performance for his role as Danny Baldwin in Coronation Street.
He is no stranger to pantomime, and is well-known for having the audiences rolling in the aisles with laughter as he adds his own mischievous ad-libs to the script!
You may also want to watch:
Playing Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, the much-loved actress Kacey Ainsworth (Little Mo from EastEnders) will be sprinkling her fairy dust magic to make sure Cinderella does go to the ball despite the best efforts of Cinderella's hilariously horrible Ugly Sisters.
It runs from December 7 until January 21. Call 0870 060 6652 for tickets.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 4 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 5 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 9 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 10 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal