Panto is lewd, rude and newd
A HILARIOUS pantomime aimed exclusively at grown-ups is being performed at Hitchin s Market Theatre. The classic story The Emperor s New Clothes has been given an adult twist to become The Emperor s Newd Clothes. The show runs from December 1 to March 3.
A HILARIOUS pantomime aimed exclusively at grown-ups is being performed at Hitchin's Market Theatre.
The classic story The Emperor's New Clothes has been given an adult twist to become The Emperor's Newd Clothes.
The show runs from December 1 to March 3.
There is also a children's version of The Emperor's New Clothes at the Market Theatre, from December 2 to January 13.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to book tickets, call the box office on: 01462 433553 or visit: www.markettheatre.co.uk
THE panto season is picking up pace and Plinston Hall in Letchworth GC is getting into the spirit of things.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
Little Red Riding Hood will be on show from December 27 to January 1.
For more details and to book tickets, call 01462 677157.
THE Christmas panto at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage is an all-singing, all-dancing adaptation of Dick Whittington, starring Sheila Ferguson of Three Degrees fame and Stefan Booth, better known as one of the boys in blue on ITV's The Bill.
Tickets start at £11.50 and can be booked by calling the box office on: 08700 131 030 or by visiting www.gordon-craig.co.uk