Original punk band return for Hitchin hometown show
- Credit: Archant
Punk stars The Bleach Boys will be playing in Hitchin this Saturday.
The band, regulars at the town’s Rhythms of the World festival, are well known for their seven inch vinyl releases such as Cholorform and The Bicycle Song.
Having originally formed back in 1976, the band is still going strong and hopes to give audiences a night to remember with a sound described as “loud, fast and not very PC”.
Fresh from a tour of Europe, they will now play The King’s Arms pub alongside regular music maestro DJ S*M*A*S*H.
Their album Four Cyclists Of The Apocalypse is now available online.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thebleachboys.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 9 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 10 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people