Original punk band return for Hitchin hometown show
- Credit: Archant
Punk stars The Bleach Boys will be playing in Hitchin this Saturday.
The band, regulars at the town’s Rhythms of the World festival, are well known for their seven inch vinyl releases such as Cholorform and The Bicycle Song.
Having originally formed back in 1976, the band is still going strong and hopes to give audiences a night to remember with a sound described as “loud, fast and not very PC”.
Fresh from a tour of Europe, they will now play The King’s Arms pub alongside regular music maestro DJ S*M*A*S*H.
Their album Four Cyclists Of The Apocalypse is now available online.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thebleachboys.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 7 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
- 8 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 9 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 10 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses