Have a go at our new Daily Pub Quiz
- Credit: Archant
Stuck at home during the coronavirus crisis and missing your local pub quiz? We’ve got the answer to your problems.
Today we’re launching our new The Daily Pub Quiz, which you can take part in from the safety of your living room.
Pubs, clubs and restaurants all shut their doors until further notice last week on Government advice to try and halt the spread of coronavirus.
As our readers can’t get to their local to satisfy their pub quiz fix, we’re bringing the pub quiz to you every day this week.
How will you do?
You may also want to watch:
Good luck getting all 15 questions right.
There will be another quiz at 1pm tomorrow.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 4 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 9 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Historic school to close at end of academic year