Have a go at our new Daily Pub Quiz
- Credit: Archant
Stuck at home during the coronavirus crisis and missing your local pub quiz? We’ve got the answer to your problems.
Today we’re launching our new The Daily Pub Quiz, which you can take part in from the safety of your living room.
Pubs, clubs and restaurants all shut their doors until further notice last week on Government advice to try and halt the spread of coronavirus.
As our readers can’t get to their local to satisfy their pub quiz fix, we’re bringing the pub quiz to you every day this week.
How will you do?
Good luck getting all 15 questions right.
There will be another quiz at 1pm tomorrow.
- 1 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 2 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 3 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 4 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 5 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 6 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 9 Latest on Stevenage Marks & Spencer store opening
- 10 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager