No skirting around the issue as TV’s Howard comes home for Letchworth skirting board adventure
- Credit: Archant
Letchworth’s own Howard Read, whose Big Howard/Little Howard show has brought him stardom on children’s television, brings his latest fun-filled children’s entertainment to Letchworth Arts Centre next Saturday.
Annabelle’s Skirting Board Adventures is aimed at children aged three to six and features an inch-high elephant called Annabelle in Howard’s trademark blend of animation, film and music all created live in front of the audience.
Arthur is stuck at home, bored and wants an adventure. With the help of the audience he imagines a tiny elephant called Annabelle and her friend Icarus the moth.
Initially Arthur can’t understand Annabelle – well, she does sound just like musician Steve Pretty trying to talk through a trumpet.
But with the audience’s help, Arthur, Annabelle and Icarus start to understand each other.
You may also want to watch:
The February 28 show starts at 2.30pm, with tickets £5 for children aged three and over and £8 for adults.
Find out more at www.letchwortharts.org.
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 8 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 9 New woodland 'vital for wildlife and people' in Letchworth
- 10 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery