No skirting around the issue as TV’s Howard comes home for Letchworth skirting board adventure
- Credit: Archant
Letchworth’s own Howard Read, whose Big Howard/Little Howard show has brought him stardom on children’s television, brings his latest fun-filled children’s entertainment to Letchworth Arts Centre next Saturday.
Annabelle’s Skirting Board Adventures is aimed at children aged three to six and features an inch-high elephant called Annabelle in Howard’s trademark blend of animation, film and music all created live in front of the audience.
Arthur is stuck at home, bored and wants an adventure. With the help of the audience he imagines a tiny elephant called Annabelle and her friend Icarus the moth.
Initially Arthur can’t understand Annabelle – well, she does sound just like musician Steve Pretty trying to talk through a trumpet.
But with the audience’s help, Arthur, Annabelle and Icarus start to understand each other.
You may also want to watch:
The February 28 show starts at 2.30pm, with tickets £5 for children aged three and over and £8 for adults.
Find out more at www.letchwortharts.org.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 3 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 The hidden history of Hitchin's disappeared pubs