A HILARIOUS pantomime aimed exclusively at grown-ups is set to bring a whole new meaning to the phrase dress rehearsal . The classic story The Emperor s New Clothes is given an adult twist to become The Emperor s Newd Clothes. The Forrit family is going
A HILARIOUS pantomime aimed exclusively at grown-ups is set to bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'dress rehearsal'.
The classic story The Emperor's New Clothes is given an adult twist to become The Emperor's Newd Clothes.
The Forrit family is going through a bad time.
Empress Gagging Forrit is disillusioned by her husband's lack of sexual interest and incompetence.
You may also want to watch:
But Emperor Beenhadup Forrit has other things on his mind, namely a buxom servant girl.
As Gagging Forrit delves into black magic, Beenhadup devises a cunning plan to make his mistress his chief advisor.
- 1 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 2 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 9 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
The cast includes Glen Davies, as the Emperor Beenhadup Forrit. He has a number of television appearances to his name, including ITV's The Bill and Murder in Suburbia.
The show runs at the Market Theatre in Sun Street, Hitchin, from December 1 to March 3.
For more information and to book tickets, call the box office on 01462 433553 or visit www.markettheatre.co.uk