A HILARIOUS pantomime aimed exclusively at grown-ups is set to bring a whole new meaning to the phrase dress rehearsal . The classic story The Emperor s New Clothes is given an adult twist to become The Emperor s Newd Clothes. The Forrit family is going
A HILARIOUS pantomime aimed exclusively at grown-ups is set to bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'dress rehearsal'.
The classic story The Emperor's New Clothes is given an adult twist to become The Emperor's Newd Clothes.
The Forrit family is going through a bad time.
Empress Gagging Forrit is disillusioned by her husband's lack of sexual interest and incompetence.
But Emperor Beenhadup Forrit has other things on his mind, namely a buxom servant girl.
As Gagging Forrit delves into black magic, Beenhadup devises a cunning plan to make his mistress his chief advisor.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
The cast includes Glen Davies, as the Emperor Beenhadup Forrit. He has a number of television appearances to his name, including ITV's The Bill and Murder in Suburbia.
The show runs at the Market Theatre in Sun Street, Hitchin, from December 1 to March 3.
For more information and to book tickets, call the box office on 01462 433553 or visit www.markettheatre.co.uk