New wave of artists announced for Eastern Electrics
- Credit: Archant
A NEW wave of artists have been added to this summer’s Eastern Electrics festival.
Organisers of the Knebworth techno festival have announced a further 30 acts.
Electronica supergroup Moderat are among them, and will debut new material with a very special live performance, set to coincide with the worldwide album release date.
International superstar DJ Sasha will be making his first EE appearance as will Soul Bros, a heady union of Soul Clap and the Martinez Brothers.
After stand-out performances at last year’s festival, MK, Maceo Plex, Miguel Campbell and Huxley will all be welcomed back for 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Adding to the already robust techno constitution are some of the scene’s most influential innovators, such as Dave Clarke, Ovum head honcho Josh Wink, Moon Harbour founder and resident of infamous DC10’s Circoloco Mathias Tanzmann, Luke Slater’s alter-ego Planetary Assault Systems and genre main-stays Raresh and Deetron.
Masters at Work will also make a rare UK performance – and there are still 40 more artists to be confirmed.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 9 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Tickets and more line-up information for the festival, which will be held at Knebworth Park between August 2 and 4, can be found at easternelectrics.com