New wave of artists announced for Eastern Electrics
- Credit: Archant
A NEW wave of artists have been added to this summer’s Eastern Electrics festival.
Organisers of the Knebworth techno festival have announced a further 30 acts.
Electronica supergroup Moderat are among them, and will debut new material with a very special live performance, set to coincide with the worldwide album release date.
International superstar DJ Sasha will be making his first EE appearance as will Soul Bros, a heady union of Soul Clap and the Martinez Brothers.
After stand-out performances at last year’s festival, MK, Maceo Plex, Miguel Campbell and Huxley will all be welcomed back for 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Adding to the already robust techno constitution are some of the scene’s most influential innovators, such as Dave Clarke, Ovum head honcho Josh Wink, Moon Harbour founder and resident of infamous DC10’s Circoloco Mathias Tanzmann, Luke Slater’s alter-ego Planetary Assault Systems and genre main-stays Raresh and Deetron.
Masters at Work will also make a rare UK performance – and there are still 40 more artists to be confirmed.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
Tickets and more line-up information for the festival, which will be held at Knebworth Park between August 2 and 4, can be found at easternelectrics.com