New wave of artists announced for Eastern Electrics
- Credit: Archant
A NEW wave of artists have been added to this summer’s Eastern Electrics festival.
Organisers of the Knebworth techno festival have announced a further 30 acts.
Electronica supergroup Moderat are among them, and will debut new material with a very special live performance, set to coincide with the worldwide album release date.
International superstar DJ Sasha will be making his first EE appearance as will Soul Bros, a heady union of Soul Clap and the Martinez Brothers.
After stand-out performances at last year’s festival, MK, Maceo Plex, Miguel Campbell and Huxley will all be welcomed back for 2013.
Adding to the already robust techno constitution are some of the scene’s most influential innovators, such as Dave Clarke, Ovum head honcho Josh Wink, Moon Harbour founder and resident of infamous DC10’s Circoloco Mathias Tanzmann, Luke Slater’s alter-ego Planetary Assault Systems and genre main-stays Raresh and Deetron.
Masters at Work will also make a rare UK performance – and there are still 40 more artists to be confirmed.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
Tickets and more line-up information for the festival, which will be held at Knebworth Park between August 2 and 4, can be found at easternelectrics.com