New wave of artists announced for Eastern Electrics
- Credit: Archant
A NEW wave of artists have been added to this summer’s Eastern Electrics festival.
Organisers of the Knebworth techno festival have announced a further 30 acts.
Electronica supergroup Moderat are among them, and will debut new material with a very special live performance, set to coincide with the worldwide album release date.
International superstar DJ Sasha will be making his first EE appearance as will Soul Bros, a heady union of Soul Clap and the Martinez Brothers.
After stand-out performances at last year’s festival, MK, Maceo Plex, Miguel Campbell and Huxley will all be welcomed back for 2013.
Adding to the already robust techno constitution are some of the scene’s most influential innovators, such as Dave Clarke, Ovum head honcho Josh Wink, Moon Harbour founder and resident of infamous DC10’s Circoloco Mathias Tanzmann, Luke Slater’s alter-ego Planetary Assault Systems and genre main-stays Raresh and Deetron.
Masters at Work will also make a rare UK performance – and there are still 40 more artists to be confirmed.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 7 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 8 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
Tickets and more line-up information for the festival, which will be held at Knebworth Park between August 2 and 4, can be found at easternelectrics.com