New names added to Knebworth’s Sonisphere line-up
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been revealed for this year’s Sonisphere Festival.
Heavy rock acts such as Wilko Johnson, Electric Wizard and Dog Eat Dog Playing All Boro Kings will play the show in the grounds of Knebworth House between July 4-6.
Joining them will be Anti-Flag, Black Spiders, Brutality Will Prevail, Emp!re, Krokodil, Ragin Speedhorn, Reckless Love, Stampin’ Ground, Tesseract, The Defied, The Hell, The Hype Theory and The Safety Fire.
Headliners The Prodigy, Iron Maiden and Metallica have already been confirmed.
The event will also be a celebration of 40 years of Knebworth House’s role as a popular music venue.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.sonispherefestivals.com for more information.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 10 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats