New names added to Knebworth’s Sonisphere line-up
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been revealed for this year’s Sonisphere Festival.
Heavy rock acts such as Wilko Johnson, Electric Wizard and Dog Eat Dog Playing All Boro Kings will play the show in the grounds of Knebworth House between July 4-6.
Joining them will be Anti-Flag, Black Spiders, Brutality Will Prevail, Emp!re, Krokodil, Ragin Speedhorn, Reckless Love, Stampin’ Ground, Tesseract, The Defied, The Hell, The Hype Theory and The Safety Fire.
Headliners The Prodigy, Iron Maiden and Metallica have already been confirmed.
The event will also be a celebration of 40 years of Knebworth House’s role as a popular music venue.
Visit www.sonispherefestivals.com for more information.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 5 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 6 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 7 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 10 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England