New names added to Knebworth’s Sonisphere line-up
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been revealed for this year’s Sonisphere Festival.
Heavy rock acts such as Wilko Johnson, Electric Wizard and Dog Eat Dog Playing All Boro Kings will play the show in the grounds of Knebworth House between July 4-6.
Joining them will be Anti-Flag, Black Spiders, Brutality Will Prevail, Emp!re, Krokodil, Ragin Speedhorn, Reckless Love, Stampin’ Ground, Tesseract, The Defied, The Hell, The Hype Theory and The Safety Fire.
Headliners The Prodigy, Iron Maiden and Metallica have already been confirmed.
The event will also be a celebration of 40 years of Knebworth House’s role as a popular music venue.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.sonispherefestivals.com for more information.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 4 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 5 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees