New Model Army, Skindred and Black Stone Cherry join Sonisphere line-up
A second wave of bands has been announced for this summer’s Sonisphere Festival.
The organisers of the international touring rock festival have confirmed eleven more acts for the Knebworth Park rock and metal weekender in July.
Joining confirmed headliners Kiss, Queen and Faith No More will be hardcore innovators glassjaw, Hundred Reasons, South African post-grunge trio Seether, Kentucky’s Black Stone Cherry, Dorset four-piece Electric Wizard and Norwegians Kvelertak.
Also joining the UK leg are festival favourites Skindred, post-punk heroes New Model Army, Crowbar, Alestorm and The Getaway Plan.
Benji Webbe, Skindred frontman, said he can’t wait to return to the Saturn stage on the Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve built this band on being a solid, tight live act and what more of a perfect platform can one ask for other than Sonisphere Festival Knebworth 2012,” he said.
“We are so thankful and honoured to be invited back once again.”
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 8 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 9 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 10 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
New Model Army will play a late night set on the Bohemia stage on the opening night after headliners Kiss finish up on the Apollo stage.
The festival takes place from Friday July 6 to Sunday July 8. Go to sonisphere.co.uk for ticket information.