New cabaret night launched in Hitchin
A NEW cabaret night has launched in Hitchin, and is set to run well into the summer.
The new event kicked off on Saturday, and will now be held most weekends at the Market Theatre.
An hour of live entertainment, split into two half hour slots, will feature. Guests can relax in the candle-lit atmosphere with a drink or two.
The cabaret will feature songs from the fifties this Saturday and next Saturday, with Stevenage-based Midnight Melody set to appear on the 23rd.
Doors open at 9pm, with music for the first half starting at 9.15pm and recommencing at 10.45pm.
Tickets cost £10 and are available from markettheatre.co.uk
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash