Move it for tribute to Cliff
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage. Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff s first 20 years in music. It will include renditions of all his greatest hits b
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage.
Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff's first 20 years in music.
It will include renditions of all his greatest hits between 1958 and the 1970s, featuring Move It, Livin' Doll, The Young Ones, Bachelor Boy and many more.
Tickets for the show on Sunday April 30 cost up to £12.50.
* ALSO at the Gordon Craig, is a play following the lives of a group of women - and one man - attending a weekly tap class.
Stepping Out is set in a dingy north London church hall and shows the ups and downs of their lives as they learn to dance.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 3 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 6 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 7 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 8 Lloyds Bank in Letchworth to shut as closures announced across the UK
- 9 End of an era? Future of Crucial Crew scheme relies on new co-ordinators
- 10 Hitchin Beer & Cider Festival set to make triumphant return
The Letchworth Arcadians are putting on this comedy, and there will be matinee and evening performances from Tuesday, April 25 until Saturday, April 29.
Tickets cost up to £12 and times, tickets and more information about either of these shows can be obtained by calling 08700 131 030.