Move it for tribute to Cliff
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage. Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff s first 20 years in music. It will include renditions of all his greatest hits b
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage.
Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff's first 20 years in music.
It will include renditions of all his greatest hits between 1958 and the 1970s, featuring Move It, Livin' Doll, The Young Ones, Bachelor Boy and many more.
Tickets for the show on Sunday April 30 cost up to £12.50.
* ALSO at the Gordon Craig, is a play following the lives of a group of women - and one man - attending a weekly tap class.
Stepping Out is set in a dingy north London church hall and shows the ups and downs of their lives as they learn to dance.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
The Letchworth Arcadians are putting on this comedy, and there will be matinee and evening performances from Tuesday, April 25 until Saturday, April 29.
Tickets cost up to £12 and times, tickets and more information about either of these shows can be obtained by calling 08700 131 030.