Move it for tribute to Cliff
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage. Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff s first 20 years in music. It will include renditions of all his greatest hits b
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage.
Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff's first 20 years in music.
It will include renditions of all his greatest hits between 1958 and the 1970s, featuring Move It, Livin' Doll, The Young Ones, Bachelor Boy and many more.
Tickets for the show on Sunday April 30 cost up to £12.50.
You may also want to watch:
* ALSO at the Gordon Craig, is a play following the lives of a group of women - and one man - attending a weekly tap class.
Stepping Out is set in a dingy north London church hall and shows the ups and downs of their lives as they learn to dance.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 5 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 9 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
The Letchworth Arcadians are putting on this comedy, and there will be matinee and evening performances from Tuesday, April 25 until Saturday, April 29.
Tickets cost up to £12 and times, tickets and more information about either of these shows can be obtained by calling 08700 131 030.