Move it for tribute to Cliff
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage. Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff s first 20 years in music. It will include renditions of all his greatest hits b
CLIFF Richard fans should move it to the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, when tribute show The Bachelor Boy takes to the stage.
Starring Kytsun Wolfe, the show salutes Cliff's first 20 years in music.
It will include renditions of all his greatest hits between 1958 and the 1970s, featuring Move It, Livin' Doll, The Young Ones, Bachelor Boy and many more.
Tickets for the show on Sunday April 30 cost up to £12.50.
You may also want to watch:
* ALSO at the Gordon Craig, is a play following the lives of a group of women - and one man - attending a weekly tap class.
Stepping Out is set in a dingy north London church hall and shows the ups and downs of their lives as they learn to dance.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts
The Letchworth Arcadians are putting on this comedy, and there will be matinee and evening performances from Tuesday, April 25 until Saturday, April 29.
Tickets cost up to £12 and times, tickets and more information about either of these shows can be obtained by calling 08700 131 030.