More Lastminutecomedy in Hitchin and Letchworth
COMEDIANS from New Zealand and Cornwall will combine for two gigs coming to Hitchin and Letchworth GC this weekend.
The Lastminutecomedy Club brings Kiwi Sully O’Sullivan to Woodside Hall in Hitchin on Friday and Letchworth Arts Centre on Saturday, alongside Anna Keirle.
O’Sullivan has been described by the BBC as having a “wicked sense of humour” who “gets the audience involved from the kick-off”, while “Daffy Cornish bumpkin Keirle has funny in her veins, with a disarming daftness and an endearingly babbling manner”, according to Chortle.
Both will be joined by resident host Paul B. Edwards, completing his final preparations before heading to Edinburgh Festival 24 hours later to perform two shows for 20 consecutive days.
Advance tickets, priced at �10, are available for the Letchworth GC show by calling 01462 670788 between 10am and 3pm from Monday to Saturday, or by dropping into the Arts Centre cafe in The Arcade to pick them up in person.
You may also want to watch:
Both gigs can also be paid for on the night and comedy club members get the usual discounted price of �8.
For more information visit www.lastminutecomedy.com
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 5 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 6 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 7 'I'm not getting vaccinated yet, but don't call me an anti-vaxxer'
- 8 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
- 9 Lucky Hitchin man wins new Tesla and £30,000
- 10 Abandoned elderly cats found inside taped up box in Stevenage