More bands added to Hertfordshire music festival’s line-up
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been added to the line-up of a Hertfordshire music festival celebrating its 10th anniversary this summer.
Organisers of Standon Calling 2015 this morning (Wednesday) confirmed American rock veterans The Dandy Warhols will play an exclusive UK set at the festival.
Gothenburg pop outsiders Little Dragon also join the previously announced Basement Jaxx as festival headliners.
Others revealed include Ella Eyre, Roots Manuva, Hercules & Love Affair, Kwabs, The Antlers, Slaves, Saint Raymond, Real Lies and All We Are.
The festival takes place in the grounds of 16th century manor house Standon Lordship, in the Hertfordshire countryside between Stevenage and Ware, over the weekend of Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2.
Weekend tickets are available from www.standon-calling.com
The Standon Calling line-up so far:
Little Dragon / The Dandy Warhols / Basement Jaxx.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
Roots Manuva / Hercules & Love Affair / Ella Eyre / Kwabs / The Antlers / Saint Raymond / Lucy Spraggan / Hypnotic Brass Ensemble / London Elektricity ft. MC Wrec / Slaves / All We Are / Rag‘n’Bone Man / Real Lies / Jagaara / Black Honey / Kiko Bun / Remi Miles / Maddox / Waste.