More bands added to Hertfordshire music festival’s line-up
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been added to the line-up of a Hertfordshire music festival celebrating its 10th anniversary this summer.
Organisers of Standon Calling 2015 this morning (Wednesday) confirmed American rock veterans The Dandy Warhols will play an exclusive UK set at the festival.
Gothenburg pop outsiders Little Dragon also join the previously announced Basement Jaxx as festival headliners.
Others revealed include Ella Eyre, Roots Manuva, Hercules & Love Affair, Kwabs, The Antlers, Slaves, Saint Raymond, Real Lies and All We Are.
The festival takes place in the grounds of 16th century manor house Standon Lordship, in the Hertfordshire countryside between Stevenage and Ware, over the weekend of Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2.
Weekend tickets are available from www.standon-calling.com
You may also want to watch:
The Standon Calling line-up so far:
Little Dragon / The Dandy Warhols / Basement Jaxx.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 8 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 9 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Roots Manuva / Hercules & Love Affair / Ella Eyre / Kwabs / The Antlers / Saint Raymond / Lucy Spraggan / Hypnotic Brass Ensemble / London Elektricity ft. MC Wrec / Slaves / All We Are / Rag‘n’Bone Man / Real Lies / Jagaara / Black Honey / Kiko Bun / Remi Miles / Maddox / Waste.