More bands added to Hertfordshire music festival’s line-up
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been added to the line-up of a Hertfordshire music festival celebrating its 10th anniversary this summer.
Organisers of Standon Calling 2015 this morning (Wednesday) confirmed American rock veterans The Dandy Warhols will play an exclusive UK set at the festival.
Gothenburg pop outsiders Little Dragon also join the previously announced Basement Jaxx as festival headliners.
Others revealed include Ella Eyre, Roots Manuva, Hercules & Love Affair, Kwabs, The Antlers, Slaves, Saint Raymond, Real Lies and All We Are.
The festival takes place in the grounds of 16th century manor house Standon Lordship, in the Hertfordshire countryside between Stevenage and Ware, over the weekend of Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2.
Weekend tickets are available from www.standon-calling.com
The Standon Calling line-up so far:
Little Dragon / The Dandy Warhols / Basement Jaxx.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 7 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 8 End of an era? Future of Crucial Crew scheme relies on new co-ordinators
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
Roots Manuva / Hercules & Love Affair / Ella Eyre / Kwabs / The Antlers / Saint Raymond / Lucy Spraggan / Hypnotic Brass Ensemble / London Elektricity ft. MC Wrec / Slaves / All We Are / Rag‘n’Bone Man / Real Lies / Jagaara / Black Honey / Kiko Bun / Remi Miles / Maddox / Waste.