Monthly Mostly Comedy night returns to Hitchin
STAND-UP, character comedy and a singer-songwriter will all combine for a comedy gig next week which continues to live up to its name.
Comedy duo Doggett and Ephgrave will be hosting their Mostly Comedy night in Hitchin with another packed line-up of entertainers.
Stand-up from Hackney Empire New Act of the Year finalist Luke Benson - described by Time Out as “hugely likeable, experienced and really funny” - “highly promising” (Time Out) Leicester Mercury New Act of the Year finalist Gr�inne Maguire and Ben Van Der Velde’s “stunningly quick wit” (Spoonfed) will be on offer at The Croft on Thursday.
The Bancroft venue (formerly Bombora Bar & Grill) will also present character comedy from Matthew Earley (BBC3’s Coming of Age) as The Real Brian Blessed, and music from Katie Braybe, star of the West End smash, Mamma Mia!.
Doors open at 8.15pm, with the first act taking the stage at 9pm.
Tickets are �5 and are available both on the door or in advance via www.mostlycomedy.co.uk
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know