Monthly comedy night comes to Hitchin and Letchworth
TWO back-to-back comedy nights come to North Herts next week as six comedians take to the stage.
The Lastminutecomedy Club’s monthly offering visits Hitchin on Friday, August 13, before a tweaked line-up returns on Saturday, August 14, in Letchworth GC.
Paul B. Edwards will be compering both events - his last before setting off for The Edinburgh Fringe in Scotland to perform ‘Hung Parliament – The Musical’ - and he’ll be joined by Sean Percival on Friday and Saturday, a regular festival performer himself whose gigs have including Edinburgh, Glastonbury and Leeds.
The guest performer for Friday is John Mann, who is a “mirth maker for the mundane” and “one of the funniest people I know”, according to Phill Jupitus.
Saturday sees John Mann replaced by comedy duo Brian Damage and Krysstal, known for their music, silliness and deadpan comedy.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm for both shows, held at Woodside Hall, Walsworth Road, Hitchin, on Friday and Letchwoth Arts Centre in The Arcade, Leys Avenue, Letchworth GC, on Saturday.
Tickets, which cost �10 or �8 for members, are only available on the door for the Hitchin show, while they can be bought in advanced for the Letchworth GC night by visiting Letchworth Arts Centre or calling 01462 670788.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 5 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 6 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 7 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 10 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
For more information visit www.lastminutecomedy.com