Monthly comedy night comes to Hitchin and Letchworth
TWO back-to-back comedy nights come to North Herts next week as six comedians take to the stage.
The Lastminutecomedy Club’s monthly offering visits Hitchin on Friday, August 13, before a tweaked line-up returns on Saturday, August 14, in Letchworth GC.
Paul B. Edwards will be compering both events - his last before setting off for The Edinburgh Fringe in Scotland to perform ‘Hung Parliament – The Musical’ - and he’ll be joined by Sean Percival on Friday and Saturday, a regular festival performer himself whose gigs have including Edinburgh, Glastonbury and Leeds.
The guest performer for Friday is John Mann, who is a “mirth maker for the mundane” and “one of the funniest people I know”, according to Phill Jupitus.
Saturday sees John Mann replaced by comedy duo Brian Damage and Krysstal, known for their music, silliness and deadpan comedy.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm for both shows, held at Woodside Hall, Walsworth Road, Hitchin, on Friday and Letchwoth Arts Centre in The Arcade, Leys Avenue, Letchworth GC, on Saturday.
Tickets, which cost �10 or �8 for members, are only available on the door for the Hitchin show, while they can be bought in advanced for the Letchworth GC night by visiting Letchworth Arts Centre or calling 01462 670788.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
For more information visit www.lastminutecomedy.com