Miranda man Paul’s comic chops on show in stand-up session at Hitchin Christian Centre
- Credit: Archant
One of the writers of hit TV sitcoms Miranda and Not Going Out will be in the spotlight next week in the unusual stand-up setting of Hitchin Christian Centre.
Paul Kerensa, pictured above, will be playing it for laughs at the Bedford Road venue on Saturday, September 12.
Not many people can claimto have featured at both London’s famous Comedy Store and Radio 2’s faith slot Pause For Thought.
As a stand-up comic, Paul has played the Edinburgh Fringe and the Montreal Comedy Festival – and for the Hitchin date he’ll be supported by Mark Palmer and Andrew Watts.
Tickets for the evening, which starts at 6.30pm, cost £10 and include a hog roast – you can tuck in after the doors open, with the comedy kicking off at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
This event is limited to those age 15 and above – find out more about activities at the centre at www.hcc.org.uk.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 3 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss