Metal night at Club 85 will leave you Aghast!
METAL brutes Aghast! look set to tear the roof of Club 85 on Saturday with their patented mix of apocalyptic riffs and self-aware humour.
The four-piece have been making waves across the underground music scene over the past few years with their sheer determination and undisputed technical ability.
Aghast! describe their sound as a “skip full of broken glass being dragged across a car park, in 4/4 and on time, every time” and will be appearing in Hitchin fresh from a slot at London’s Kick Out The Jams festival.
Support is offered by old school thrashers Here Lies Affliction, and the amazingly named Burn the Yeti.
The show looks perfect for anyone who likes throaty vocals, savage guitar licks, and drums beaten like they’re being attacked by a deranged D-I-Y enthusiast.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is �5.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV