Metal night at Club 85 will leave you Aghast!
METAL brutes Aghast! look set to tear the roof of Club 85 on Saturday with their patented mix of apocalyptic riffs and self-aware humour.
The four-piece have been making waves across the underground music scene over the past few years with their sheer determination and undisputed technical ability.
Aghast! describe their sound as a “skip full of broken glass being dragged across a car park, in 4/4 and on time, every time” and will be appearing in Hitchin fresh from a slot at London’s Kick Out The Jams festival.
Support is offered by old school thrashers Here Lies Affliction, and the amazingly named Burn the Yeti.
The show looks perfect for anyone who likes throaty vocals, savage guitar licks, and drums beaten like they’re being attacked by a deranged D-I-Y enthusiast.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is �5.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 4 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 7 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
- 8 Arlesey school recognised with prestigious inclusion award
- 9 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys