Make some Noise
NOISE Ensemble will perform at the Milton Keynes Theatre on Tuesday, April 4. Ten young percussionists play a contemporary score with a wide range of instruments from marimbas and maracas to triangles and tom-toms. With an industrial setting and stunning
NOISE Ensemble will perform at the Milton Keynes Theatre on Tuesday, April 4.
Ten young percussionists play a contemporary score with a wide range of instruments from marimbas and maracas to triangles and tom-toms. With an industrial setting and stunning lighting, video, laser and pyrotechnic effects, this show promises to be an assault on the senses.
* ALSO at the Milton Keynes Theatre is the Welsh National Opera who are bringing three classic operas to the stage in their spring tour.
The world class opera will stage a new production of Wagner's The Flying Dutchman with Robert Hayward in the title role of the man condemned to sail the seas forever with his ghostly crew.
They will also perform Handel's masterpiece Jeptha and Mozart favourite, The Marriage of Figaro.
There are performances from Tuesday, March 28 to Saturday, April 1. For tickets and more information to either of these events call 08700606652.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage