Make a pig of yourself
This weekend sees Hog Fest 2006 explode into life with two nights of some of the best music around. Headlining on Friday are the 60s and 70s Mod Ska and Punk spirits Bowfinger, a five-piece born to make your mouth water. They will be joined by local favo
This weekend sees Hog Fest 2006 explode into life with two nights of some of the best music around.
Headlining on Friday are the 60s and 70s Mod Ska and Punk spirits Bowfinger, a five-piece born to make your mouth water.
They will be joined by local favourites Black Peppeur, The New Town Centres and Superhands, all on hand to kick out a few songs and get your juices flowing.
If that wasn't enough, although it certainly should be, you might need to scrape together whatever money is left in your lint-filled pockets and drag yourself down to the same venue again the following night.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday The October Game, Cool Ethan and Letchworth GC's own Violet Martinez are all on board to make this a weekend to remember.
Headlining this second gig are Fell City Girl who are currently in the middle of a UK tour and whose post-rock pop is aimed at "the disillusioned yet determined".
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
It is a BIG weekend of guitars, drums and singing. It's what you would expect, but better, louder, faster, dreamier. It'll leave you waking up on Sunday wanting more.
Both gigs take place at Shorty's Sports Bar in Hitchin. They both start at 7pm and entrance each night is £3.