Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague launches first prints collection with Desenio
- Credit: Desenio.
Former Love Island contestant Molly-Mae Hague has launched her first-ever photo collection for an online shop that sells affordable wall art.
The Love Island 2019 runner-up from Hitchin has created a collection of art prints exclusively for Desenio. The posters launched online on July 6.
“I’ve stayed very true to my own style and went with quite a tonal colour palette with small colour accents," said Molly-Mae, Desenio's official UK Ambassador for 2021.
"I think the style is really fresh and soft without being super feminine either.”
Her contemporary collection features tonal, meditative prints, with a focus on photography.
“I’ve always loved having Desenio prints in my home – they’re so easy to choose, and I can change them up whenever I want," said social media influencer Molly-Mae, who met her professional boxer boyfriend Tommy Fury on ITV2's Love Island series 5.
"I think they really complete my interiors. Since I’m so into interior design, it was a really natural choice to pair up with Desenio to create my own collection."
- 1 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 2 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 6 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 7 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 MP registers another job despite Owen Paterson fallout
- 10 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
The former Priory School pupil worked closely with the Desenio Design Studio to create her own capsule collection, inspired by her own style.
Molly-Mae, 22, added: “It was a really collaborative process; the Design Studio were so helpful and gave me so much inspiration.
"I’m a very visual person, so being able to see and choose between the various styles was really helpful for me and helped me bring my vision to life in a really natural way.”
Fashion elements and uplifting quotes are also in focus, making the range of prints a stylish addition to any home this summer.
Molly-Mae added: “I have never been someone who wears lots of bright colours. I’m much more the kind of person who wears natural tones.
"If you look at my Instagram, I try to keep everything quite tonal and that's definitely the theme with my interiors, too.
"I’d say that in my home I go for timeless rather than trend, so even though my style might evolve, it's always going to be within the same colour palette – greys, beiges, creams, and black and white.”
Molly-Mae's Ambassador Collection is available to purchase now from the Desenio website.