Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague launches first prints collection with Desenio
- Credit: Desenio.
Former Love Island contestant Molly-Mae Hague has launched her first-ever photo collection for an online shop that sells affordable wall art.
The Love Island 2019 runner-up from Hitchin has created a collection of art prints exclusively for Desenio. The posters launched online on July 6.
“I’ve stayed very true to my own style and went with quite a tonal colour palette with small colour accents," said Molly-Mae, Desenio's official UK Ambassador for 2021.
"I think the style is really fresh and soft without being super feminine either.”
Her contemporary collection features tonal, meditative prints, with a focus on photography.
“I’ve always loved having Desenio prints in my home – they’re so easy to choose, and I can change them up whenever I want," said social media influencer Molly-Mae, who met her professional boxer boyfriend Tommy Fury on ITV2's Love Island series 5.
"I think they really complete my interiors. Since I’m so into interior design, it was a really natural choice to pair up with Desenio to create my own collection."
- 1 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 2 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 3 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 4 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 5 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 6 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 7 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 8 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 9 Thousands set to bring out the bunting for Jubilee thanks to grant funding
- 10 Michelin-star chef to kick off Sea Change campaign with tasty seafood samples
The former Priory School pupil worked closely with the Desenio Design Studio to create her own capsule collection, inspired by her own style.
Molly-Mae, 22, added: “It was a really collaborative process; the Design Studio were so helpful and gave me so much inspiration.
"I’m a very visual person, so being able to see and choose between the various styles was really helpful for me and helped me bring my vision to life in a really natural way.”
Fashion elements and uplifting quotes are also in focus, making the range of prints a stylish addition to any home this summer.
Molly-Mae added: “I have never been someone who wears lots of bright colours. I’m much more the kind of person who wears natural tones.
"If you look at my Instagram, I try to keep everything quite tonal and that's definitely the theme with my interiors, too.
"I’d say that in my home I go for timeless rather than trend, so even though my style might evolve, it's always going to be within the same colour palette – greys, beiges, creams, and black and white.”
Molly-Mae's Ambassador Collection is available to purchase now from the Desenio website.