Looking for a Saturday night music fix in Hitchin? Then take Kodeine
- Credit: Archant
A well-known group on the North Herts music scene is set to play at popular live music venue The Albert in Hitchin from 8pm on Saturday.
Kodeine, featuring the superb multi-talented Jayne Mason on vocals, Rob La Plar, Chris Rowland, Tessa La Plar and John Carr on drums, will be top of the bill.
The Mighty Collider, fresh from their triumphant evening at The Red Lion in Preston, will be supporting.
Vocalist Jayne told the Comet: “We’re back to promote our latest albums Kodeine IV and Kodeine Kovers which are available on iTunes.
“You could describe as an eclectic mix of David Bowie, The Chameleons, Lewis Taylor, Todd Rungren and all points in between.
“We’ve been going for a while now. We’ve got a great line-up.
“We’re continuing the thrive and play great music. I have to add Rob Le Plar’s songwriting skills know no bounds!”
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 2 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 3 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 4 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 5 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 6 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 7 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 8 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
“If you free your mind everything else will follow.”