Looking for a Saturday night music fix in Hitchin? Then take Kodeine
- Credit: Archant
A well-known group on the North Herts music scene is set to play at popular live music venue The Albert in Hitchin from 8pm on Saturday.
Kodeine, featuring the superb multi-talented Jayne Mason on vocals, Rob La Plar, Chris Rowland, Tessa La Plar and John Carr on drums, will be top of the bill.
The Mighty Collider, fresh from their triumphant evening at The Red Lion in Preston, will be supporting.
Vocalist Jayne told the Comet: “We’re back to promote our latest albums Kodeine IV and Kodeine Kovers which are available on iTunes.
“You could describe as an eclectic mix of David Bowie, The Chameleons, Lewis Taylor, Todd Rungren and all points in between.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve been going for a while now. We’ve got a great line-up.
“We’re continuing the thrive and play great music. I have to add Rob Le Plar’s songwriting skills know no bounds!”
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
“If you free your mind everything else will follow.”