Looking for a Saturday night music fix in Hitchin? Then take Kodeine
- Credit: Archant
A well-known group on the North Herts music scene is set to play at popular live music venue The Albert in Hitchin from 8pm on Saturday.
Kodeine, featuring the superb multi-talented Jayne Mason on vocals, Rob La Plar, Chris Rowland, Tessa La Plar and John Carr on drums, will be top of the bill.
The Mighty Collider, fresh from their triumphant evening at The Red Lion in Preston, will be supporting.
Vocalist Jayne told the Comet: “We’re back to promote our latest albums Kodeine IV and Kodeine Kovers which are available on iTunes.
“You could describe as an eclectic mix of David Bowie, The Chameleons, Lewis Taylor, Todd Rungren and all points in between.
“We’ve been going for a while now. We’ve got a great line-up.
“We’re continuing the thrive and play great music. I have to add Rob Le Plar’s songwriting skills know no bounds!”
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 3 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 4 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 5 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 6 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 7 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 8 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: postbox toppers appear for celebrations
- 10 Stevenage make Danny Rose their fourth signing of the summer
“If you free your mind everything else will follow.”