Line-up revealed for Stevenage’s first ever BoroFest
- Credit: Archant
A brand new music festival is coming to town next month.
The first ever BoroFest will take place at Stevenage Football Club’s Lamex Stadium in May.
The two-day event is being organised by the club and will see performances from a whole host of talent from the surrounding area including Roxy Searle, Rockface and Indi and the Vegas. The Comet, Visual Technologies and Tuborg will sponsor the show.
Launching BoroFest this week, Barry Webber, chief executive of Stevenage FC, said: “We are delighted to be hosting BoroFest at the Lamex. It is another way of giving something back to our fans and the wider community. We want to open the doors to the whole area and deliver a fantastic family day-out.
“We want to bring everyone together to have a great couple of days in the sun. We know the football club is at the heart of the community and it is important we do our bit to put Stevenage on the map. We want everyone to come along and have a weekend to remember.”
The music festival takes place on Saturday, May 10, and Sunday, May 11, with gates opening from 11.30am on both days.
Ticket prices range from £5-£15 and children aged under 13 go free.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 Madness to headline Standon Calling festival's Thursday line-up of music
For more information or to book visit www.borotickets.co.uk