Line-up revealed for Stevenage’s first ever BoroFest
- Credit: Archant
A brand new music festival is coming to town next month.
The first ever BoroFest will take place at Stevenage Football Club’s Lamex Stadium in May.
The two-day event is being organised by the club and will see performances from a whole host of talent from the surrounding area including Roxy Searle, Rockface and Indi and the Vegas. The Comet, Visual Technologies and Tuborg will sponsor the show.
Launching BoroFest this week, Barry Webber, chief executive of Stevenage FC, said: “We are delighted to be hosting BoroFest at the Lamex. It is another way of giving something back to our fans and the wider community. We want to open the doors to the whole area and deliver a fantastic family day-out.
“We want to bring everyone together to have a great couple of days in the sun. We know the football club is at the heart of the community and it is important we do our bit to put Stevenage on the map. We want everyone to come along and have a weekend to remember.”
You may also want to watch:
The music festival takes place on Saturday, May 10, and Sunday, May 11, with gates opening from 11.30am on both days.
Ticket prices range from £5-£15 and children aged under 13 go free.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts
- 10 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
For more information or to book visit www.borotickets.co.uk