Line-up revealed for Stevenage’s first ever BoroFest
- Credit: Archant
A brand new music festival is coming to town next month.
The first ever BoroFest will take place at Stevenage Football Club’s Lamex Stadium in May.
The two-day event is being organised by the club and will see performances from a whole host of talent from the surrounding area including Roxy Searle, Rockface and Indi and the Vegas. The Comet, Visual Technologies and Tuborg will sponsor the show.
Launching BoroFest this week, Barry Webber, chief executive of Stevenage FC, said: “We are delighted to be hosting BoroFest at the Lamex. It is another way of giving something back to our fans and the wider community. We want to open the doors to the whole area and deliver a fantastic family day-out.
“We want to bring everyone together to have a great couple of days in the sun. We know the football club is at the heart of the community and it is important we do our bit to put Stevenage on the map. We want everyone to come along and have a weekend to remember.”
The music festival takes place on Saturday, May 10, and Sunday, May 11, with gates opening from 11.30am on both days.
Ticket prices range from £5-£15 and children aged under 13 go free.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 4 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 5 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 6 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 9 What's the future Queen doing in a sandpit in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
For more information or to book visit www.borotickets.co.uk