Line-up revealed for Stevenage’s first ever BoroFest
- Credit: Archant
A brand new music festival is coming to town next month.
The first ever BoroFest will take place at Stevenage Football Club’s Lamex Stadium in May.
The two-day event is being organised by the club and will see performances from a whole host of talent from the surrounding area including Roxy Searle, Rockface and Indi and the Vegas. The Comet, Visual Technologies and Tuborg will sponsor the show.
Launching BoroFest this week, Barry Webber, chief executive of Stevenage FC, said: “We are delighted to be hosting BoroFest at the Lamex. It is another way of giving something back to our fans and the wider community. We want to open the doors to the whole area and deliver a fantastic family day-out.
“We want to bring everyone together to have a great couple of days in the sun. We know the football club is at the heart of the community and it is important we do our bit to put Stevenage on the map. We want everyone to come along and have a weekend to remember.”
You may also want to watch:
The music festival takes place on Saturday, May 10, and Sunday, May 11, with gates opening from 11.30am on both days.
Ticket prices range from £5-£15 and children aged under 13 go free.
- 1 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 2 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 9 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
For more information or to book visit www.borotickets.co.uk