Limp Bizkit added to Knebworth’s Sonisphere 2014 show
- Credit: Archant
Ten more acts have been added to the festival’s line-up.
Limp Bizkit, Chas and Dave and Dropkick Murphys have been added to the bill for Knebworth’s Sonisphere 2014 show.
Joining them will be heavy rock acts Anthrax, Carnifex, Voodoo Six and Sisters of Mercy.
They will also be joined by Silverstein, The Virginmarys and the Devin Townsend Project.
Headliners Metallica, Prodigy and Iron Maiden will front the weekend in July 4 - 6.
You may also want to watch:
Visit wwww.sonisphere.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 10 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits