Limp Bizkit added to Knebworth’s Sonisphere 2014 show
- Credit: Archant
Ten more acts have been added to the festival’s line-up.
Limp Bizkit, Chas and Dave and Dropkick Murphys have been added to the bill for Knebworth’s Sonisphere 2014 show.
Joining them will be heavy rock acts Anthrax, Carnifex, Voodoo Six and Sisters of Mercy.
They will also be joined by Silverstein, The Virginmarys and the Devin Townsend Project.
Headliners Metallica, Prodigy and Iron Maiden will front the weekend in July 4 - 6.
Visit wwww.sonisphere.co.uk for more information.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash