Limp Bizkit added to Knebworth’s Sonisphere 2014 show
- Credit: Archant
Ten more acts have been added to the festival’s line-up.
Limp Bizkit, Chas and Dave and Dropkick Murphys have been added to the bill for Knebworth’s Sonisphere 2014 show.
Joining them will be heavy rock acts Anthrax, Carnifex, Voodoo Six and Sisters of Mercy.
They will also be joined by Silverstein, The Virginmarys and the Devin Townsend Project.
Headliners Metallica, Prodigy and Iron Maiden will front the weekend in July 4 - 6.
You may also want to watch:
Visit wwww.sonisphere.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts