Extra tickets released for Liam Gallagher's two Knebworth Park shows
- Credit: Greg Williams
Extra tickets have just been released for Liam Gallagher's two huge sold-out Knebworth Park shows.
Liam Gallagher will return to Knebworth over the Queen's Platinum Jubilee weekend on Friday, June 3 and Saturday, June 4, 2022 – 26 years after Oasis played two nights at the Hertfordshire stately home in August 1996.
The concerts will be Liam's biggest to date as a solo artist and both Knebworth dates had sold out last year.
When the gigs were first announced last October, Liam told Chris Moyles on his Radio X morning show: "It's gonna be 'This is history' - Part Two, mate!"
Promoters have now increased the Knebworth capacity and released a limited quantity of tickets for the previously sold-out gigs. They have also confirmed the full line-ups for both days.
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher today (April 1) also shared the title track of his upcoming third solo studio album ‘C’MON YOU KNOW’.
Liam posted on Instagram: "Beautiful people, here it is… the title track to my new album C’MON YOU KNOW is out today. Enjoy!
"If that wasn’t enough there’s now more tickets available for both nights at Knebworth.
"New tickets for the sold-out Knebworth shows go on-sale at 10am April 8th. Pre-order C'MON YOU KNOW to get access to the pre-sale, opening at 10am April 6th."
Liam recently headlined the Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust ahead of a huge summer of outdoor shows in the UK and Ireland.
- 1 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 2 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 3 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 4 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 5 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 6 Crowds gather to mark Armed Forces Day in Letchworth
- 7 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 8 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
He sold all 160,000 tickets for two nights at Knebworth Park, before adding a homecoming show at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium as well as gigs in Belfast, Glasgow and Dublin.
How to get tickets for Liam Gallagher at Knebworth
Released on May 27, fans who pre-order Liam Gallagher's new album ‘C’MON YOU KNOW’ at https://store.liamgallagher.com/ will get early access to a ticket pre-sale for the Knebworth increased capacity tickets.
The offer ends 3pm BST on Tuesday, April 5.
Early access to tickets will begin on Wednesday, April 6 at 10am UK time.
Access codes and instructions will be emailed to eligible fans on Tuesday, April 5 from 5pm.
The ticket pre-sale will open for 48 hours before any remaining tickets go general sale at www.livenation.co.uk from 10am on Friday, April 8.
Who is supporting Liam Gallagher at Knebworth Park?
Liam Gallagher will be joined by a stellar line-up at Knebworth that includes Kasabian on both days.
The bill also features Paolo Nutini, Amyl & The Sniffers and Pastel on Friday, June 3.
Michael Kiwanuka, Fat White Family and Goat Girl are the support on Saturday, June 4.
Liam Gallagher's new live album
In addition to new studio album ‘C’MON YOU KNOW’, May 27 will also see Liam Gallagher release the Down By The River Thames live album.
Originally streamed on December 5, 2020, the show became one of the most memorable performances of the lockdown era.
Liam followed the precedent set by the Sex Pistols and The Clash, and decided to hit the River Thames, armed with a boatload of attitude, a phenomenal live band including Bonehead, and an arsenal of classic songs.
Both ‘Down By The River Thames’ and ‘C’MON YOU KNOW’ are available to pre-order in a selection of value-for-money bundles.
These include both albums on CD (£11.99) or standard vinyl (£34.99), as well as a bundle featuring the ‘C’MON YOU KNOW’ cassette and the ‘… River Thames’ vinyl (£24.99).
Liam Gallagher's 2022 UK and Ireland live dates
- 1st – Manchester, Etihad Stadium
- 3rd – Knebworth Park (EXTRA TICKETS JUST RELEASED)
- 4th – Knebworth Park (EXTRA TICKETS JUST RELEASED)
- 24th – Belfast, Ormeau Park
- 26th – Glasgow, Hampden Park
- 27th – Dublin, Royal Hospital Kilmainha
Liam Gallagher at Knebworth Park is a Live Nation and SJM Concerts presentation.