Letchworth GC’s 1905 Cheap Cottage exhibition
THERE S still the chance to visit Letchworth GC s 1905 Cheap Cottage exhibition, which continues until January 21. The exhibition explores the movement, in the first garden city s early days, that intended to produce a cottage of quality at a price that w
THERE'S still the chance to visit Letchworth GC's 1905 Cheap Cottage exhibition, which continues until January 21.
The exhibition explores the movement, in the first garden city's early days, that intended to produce a cottage of quality at a price that was affordable.
It takes place at the First Garden City Heritage Museum and is open from 10am until 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
Admission costs 50p for residents and students, £1 for non-residents and under 16s get in free.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01462 482710 for more information.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour