Leave it to the last minute
THERE S more fun in store as lastminute.comedy continues its season. Three comedians bring their own brand of humour to the demanding audience of Hitchin s Woodside Theatre. Andy Parsons makes absurd observations and delivers his stand-up with unique styl
THERE'S more fun in store as lastminute.comedy continues its season.
Three comedians bring their own brand of humour to the demanding audience of Hitchin's Woodside Theatre.
Andy Parsons makes absurd observations and delivers his stand-up with unique style that's only heightened by his strong Estuary English accent.
Next up is Ben Hurley, a New Zealand Comedian of the Year winner and a first timer on the Hitchin stage.
And Pauly B will be guiding audiences through the evening and offering some comedy tit bits during the interludes.
Tickets are available on a first-come first-served basis and doors open at 7.30pm for an 8.30pm start on Friday, April 7.
- 1 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 2 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 3 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 4 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 7 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
- 8 Faulty lift leaves disabled Stevenage residents forced to climb 12-storey block of flats for six weeks
- 9 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 10 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
Tickets cost £8 or £6 for members.