Laughs aplenty as comedy club makes Stevenage return
A COMEDY club which brings together some of the stars of the UK circuit returns to Stevenage this weekend.
Jesterlarf Comedy Club will be back at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Saturday when four stand-ups take to the stage.
Headlining the show is Comedy Store regular Mike Gunn whose deadpan comedy saw him appear on Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow earlier this year and a subsequent sold out UK tour.
Support comes from Nevermind The Buzzcocks regular Ben Norris with his unique ‘Nice ‘n’ Nasty’ brand of comedy and spontaneous audience improv’, plus BBC New Act of the Year runner-up Rhys James and upbeat and inventive compere Ben Van Der Velde.
The show at the Ellen Terry Suite starts at 8.30pm, with doors opening 45 minutes earlier.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12.50 or �22 with a meal included.
To book log on to www.gordon-craig.co.uk or call the box office on 01438 894808.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown