Laughs aplenty as comedy club makes Stevenage return
A COMEDY club which brings together some of the stars of the UK circuit returns to Stevenage this weekend.
Jesterlarf Comedy Club will be back at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Saturday when four stand-ups take to the stage.
Headlining the show is Comedy Store regular Mike Gunn whose deadpan comedy saw him appear on Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow earlier this year and a subsequent sold out UK tour.
Support comes from Nevermind The Buzzcocks regular Ben Norris with his unique ‘Nice ‘n’ Nasty’ brand of comedy and spontaneous audience improv’, plus BBC New Act of the Year runner-up Rhys James and upbeat and inventive compere Ben Van Der Velde.
The show at the Ellen Terry Suite starts at 8.30pm, with doors opening 45 minutes earlier.
Tickets cost �12.50 or �22 with a meal included.
To book log on to www.gordon-craig.co.uk or call the box office on 01438 894808.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage