Laughs aplenty as comedy club makes Stevenage return
A COMEDY club which brings together some of the stars of the UK circuit returns to Stevenage this weekend.
Jesterlarf Comedy Club will be back at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Saturday when four stand-ups take to the stage.
Headlining the show is Comedy Store regular Mike Gunn whose deadpan comedy saw him appear on Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow earlier this year and a subsequent sold out UK tour.
Support comes from Nevermind The Buzzcocks regular Ben Norris with his unique ‘Nice ‘n’ Nasty’ brand of comedy and spontaneous audience improv’, plus BBC New Act of the Year runner-up Rhys James and upbeat and inventive compere Ben Van Der Velde.
The show at the Ellen Terry Suite starts at 8.30pm, with doors opening 45 minutes earlier.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12.50 or �22 with a meal included.
To book log on to www.gordon-craig.co.uk or call the box office on 01438 894808.
- 1 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 2 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition