Late-blooming psychic medium Donna aims to leave little doubt about her abilities when she appears on stage in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
There’s no denying that Donna Fallon has led a colourful life.
Her dad was a gangster, and she was raised on a Liverpool council housing estate.
As she says: “I was a stay at home wife with three children for many years.
“It wasn’t until I turned 40 that I sensed I was different, I could connect with people on a much deeper level, I could sense things about them and I could reach out to loved ones passed.
“I discovered I had the gift of mediumship, predicting the future and healing, an ability I didn’t know I possessed for all these years. I feel very blessed and honoured to be doing this work.”
You may also want to watch:
Now she tours the country and demonstrating her abilities to audiences up and down the land.
Donna claims the gift of being able to accurately give both names and dates during her shows so that there can be no doubt that she has connected with a lost loved one and the message she is conveying is genuine.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 4 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
Donna is billed as an international psychic medium to the stars and has appeared on many TV and radio shows.
Her work has seen her visit Hawaii, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Tokyo where she leads spiritual development workshops and demonstrates her abilities.
You can find out more about her online at www.donnafallon.co.uk, and see her in person at Stevenage’s Gordon Craig Theatre on Wednesday, April 13.
Tickets are £18.50, call 01438 363200 or visit the website at www.gordon-craig.co.uk.