Knebworth’s vintage fair is a star of the salvage calendar
- Credit: Archant
It’s the hottest trend in home design – everyone’s on about upcycling and making the most of vintage styles.
And if you’re looking for ideas or bargains you’ll want to make a date at the Decorative, Salvage & Vintage Fair which will be at Knebworth House over the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, July 25 and 26.
It will play host to a diverse range of salvage exhibitors from far and wide.
Organisers Bentley Fairs promise that buyers will be able to find something special and unique for their home or garden, but it’s not just about buying and selling.
On Saturday afternoon, visitors will be entertained by talented trio My Favourite Things.
You may also want to watch:
Admission includes entry to Knebworth Park, the lovely formal gardens and maze, the Dinosaur Trail and the Adventure Playground for children to enjoy.
Discounted tickets can be ordered in advance online at www.knebworthhouse.com, saving 10 per cent.
Also on the calendar at Knebworth this summer is next month’s Country Show, organised by the same team who put together the popular East Of England Food Festival in April and November’s Christmas Fair.
It’s being held on Saturday and Sunday, August 15 and 16, and a spokesman for organisers Oakleigh Fairs said: “We are delighted to be returning to Knebworth for the Country Show. It’s a fantastic setting and we really enjoy working with the team there.” You can book advance tickets at a discount rate online at www.oakleighfairs.co.uk/knebworthgame.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers