Knebworth Players April Production set to be comedy thriller 'It Could Be Any One of Us'
KNEBWORTH PLAYERS Our April 2010 production is IT COULD BE ANY ONE OF US A comedy thriller by Alan Ayckbourn Thursday 22nd April – Saturday 24th April at 8pm In a remote and dilapidated county house, three siblings share an antagonistic life toge
Our April 2010 production is
'IT COULD BE ANY ONE OF US'
A comedy thriller by Alan Ayckbourn
Thursday 22nd April - Saturday 24th April at 8pm
In a remote and dilapidated county house, three siblings share an antagonistic life together. There's Mortimer, a failed composer, his younger brother Brinton, a failed artist and their sister Jocelyn, a failed crime novelist. The three of them, together with Jocelyn's partner Norris, a failed private detective and her daughter Amy, a truculent teenager, throw insults and hurts at each other with malice but little consequence. Then Mortimer, who controls the purse-strings, decides to change his will, giving the entire estate to his only former student, Wendy. As Wendy arrives to inspect her potential legacy, a series of near-fatal 'accidents' has Norris diving into full investigator mode, but a sudden death presents him with the case of his life.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 3 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 4 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 7 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 8 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?
Who will Norris identify as the murderer? Will he get it right? And will the police finish their lunch in time?
The family hold their breathe, after all, it could be any one of them!
Available from the box office: 01438 743788 or from Village News, Station Road, Knebworth