Knebworth Barns to host its first virtual wedding fair
- Credit: Knebworth Barns
Knebworth Barns is set to host its first virtual wedding fair.
Love is not cancelled and is as strong as before in this ever-changing world of coronavirus.
Knebworth Barns is adapting to the COVID-19 situation by hosting its first virtual wedding fair on Sunday, November 15.
Whether you plan to marry now and party later, have an intimate winter wedding for 15 or are newly engaged and looking to the future, the Hertfordshire venue’s virtual wedding fair will have top wedding planning tips, introductions to wedding suppliers and, of course, an opportunity to virtually view the beautiful Barns.
Having already held a number of COVID safe weddings this summer, Knebworth Barns will share advice on how to plan an intimate, socially distanced wedding as well as talking planning ideas for weddings 2021 and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The team will be going live on the Knebworth House Facebook page.
Sign up to the event at https://www.facebook.com/events/346464216411857/
- 1 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 3 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 4 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 5 Decision made on opening play areas in Stevenage
- 6 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 7 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 8 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 9 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals