Knebworth Barns to host its first virtual wedding fair
- Credit: Knebworth Barns
Knebworth Barns is set to host its first virtual wedding fair.
Love is not cancelled and is as strong as before in this ever-changing world of coronavirus.
Knebworth Barns is adapting to the COVID-19 situation by hosting its first virtual wedding fair on Sunday, November 15.
Whether you plan to marry now and party later, have an intimate winter wedding for 15 or are newly engaged and looking to the future, the Hertfordshire venue’s virtual wedding fair will have top wedding planning tips, introductions to wedding suppliers and, of course, an opportunity to virtually view the beautiful Barns.
Having already held a number of COVID safe weddings this summer, Knebworth Barns will share advice on how to plan an intimate, socially distanced wedding as well as talking planning ideas for weddings 2021 and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The team will be going live on the Knebworth House Facebook page.
Sign up to the event at https://www.facebook.com/events/346464216411857/
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 7 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards