King Creosote: KC Rules OK [special edition]
If the world was fair then albums would never be re-released as special editions , with a few extras tacked on the end. It often sends completists into fits of poverty-induced pique, and early fans will moan and moan. Still, if it helps KC, aka Kenny And
If the world was fair then albums would never be re-released as 'special editions', with a few extras tacked on the end.
It often sends completists into fits of poverty-induced pique, and early fans will moan and moan.
Still, if it helps KC, aka Kenny Anderson, reach a wider audience then in this case justice will be done.
Here are 11 tracks of classic, timeless English folk, with KC's clean, melancholic vocals complementing the piano, acoustic guitars, violin and more with the help of instrumental wunderkinds The Earlies.
You may also want to watch:
A double-disc edition, with unreleased tracks and rare versions of singles, should at least keep completists feeling superior. 4/5
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour