King Creosote: KC Rules OK [special edition]
If the world was fair then albums would never be re-released as special editions , with a few extras tacked on the end. It often sends completists into fits of poverty-induced pique, and early fans will moan and moan. Still, if it helps KC, aka Kenny And
If the world was fair then albums would never be re-released as 'special editions', with a few extras tacked on the end.
It often sends completists into fits of poverty-induced pique, and early fans will moan and moan.
Still, if it helps KC, aka Kenny Anderson, reach a wider audience then in this case justice will be done.
Here are 11 tracks of classic, timeless English folk, with KC's clean, melancholic vocals complementing the piano, acoustic guitars, violin and more with the help of instrumental wunderkinds The Earlies.
You may also want to watch:
A double-disc edition, with unreleased tracks and rare versions of singles, should at least keep completists feeling superior. 4/5
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school