King Creosote: KC Rules OK [special edition]
If the world was fair then albums would never be re-released as special editions , with a few extras tacked on the end. It often sends completists into fits of poverty-induced pique, and early fans will moan and moan. Still, if it helps KC, aka Kenny And
If the world was fair then albums would never be re-released as 'special editions', with a few extras tacked on the end.
It often sends completists into fits of poverty-induced pique, and early fans will moan and moan.
Still, if it helps KC, aka Kenny Anderson, reach a wider audience then in this case justice will be done.
Here are 11 tracks of classic, timeless English folk, with KC's clean, melancholic vocals complementing the piano, acoustic guitars, violin and more with the help of instrumental wunderkinds The Earlies.
A double-disc edition, with unreleased tracks and rare versions of singles, should at least keep completists feeling superior. 4/5
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 6 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 7 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus