KATS offer up three in one theatre fun
IT’S three for the price of one as an am dram society presents a feast of theatre from tonight (Thursday).
Knebworth Amateur Theatrical Society (KATS) host their One Act Festival, with three plays performed nightly until Saturday, all of a very different nature.
Gillian Plowman’s A Kind of Vesuvius looks at the effect of redundancy on three very different kinds of men and the explosive impact it has their lives in a show that promises singing, dancing and comic moments.
Next up is Tell Me Another Story, Sing me a Song by Jean Lenox Toddie with the focus on the other gender as it examines the development of the mother and daughter relationship from childhood through to second childhood.
Each night concludes with Jean McConnell’s Outdoor Pleasures following the tale of long-suffering Dennis, who is waiting for an open air production of Much Ado About Nothing to begin, accompanied by his awkward and far-from-enthusiastic Aunt Tottie.
You may also want to watch:
Knebworth Village Hall provides the venue for each of the three 8pm performances with tickets �6.50 or �5.50 concessions.
To book visit the Village News in Station Road, call Frances Farrugia on 01438 820136 or email email@example.com
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss