Josh Widdicombe to play Latitude Festival after Hertfordshire show
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Josh Widdicombe is set to play a show in Hertfordshire before heading to arts festival Latitude in July.
The Devon-born comic will play the Comedy Stage alongside Dara O’Briain and Simon Amstell on 17-20 July.
First he’ll have to play the Hertford Theatre next Friday (June 6).
Josh said: “I’m one of those people who likes what they are not doing. If I spend more than five days in a hotel I go stir crazy.
“I toured for three months with Stephen Merchant and it was actually more fun to be the support because you can change your set, whereas Stephen was doing same show every night.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for this year’s Latitude Festival are on sale now. Visit www.latitudefestival.com for more information.
- 1 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 2 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 3 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 4 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 5 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 6 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 7 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 8 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 9 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth