Josh Widdicombe to play Latitude Festival after Hertfordshire show
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Josh Widdicombe is set to play a show in Hertfordshire before heading to arts festival Latitude in July.
The Devon-born comic will play the Comedy Stage alongside Dara O’Briain and Simon Amstell on 17-20 July.
First he’ll have to play the Hertford Theatre next Friday (June 6).
Josh said: “I’m one of those people who likes what they are not doing. If I spend more than five days in a hotel I go stir crazy.
“I toured for three months with Stephen Merchant and it was actually more fun to be the support because you can change your set, whereas Stephen was doing same show every night.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for this year’s Latitude Festival are on sale now. Visit www.latitudefestival.com for more information.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 4 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 5 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 8 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth