Josh Widdicombe to play Latitude Festival after Hertfordshire show
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Josh Widdicombe is set to play a show in Hertfordshire before heading to arts festival Latitude in July.
The Devon-born comic will play the Comedy Stage alongside Dara O’Briain and Simon Amstell on 17-20 July.
First he’ll have to play the Hertford Theatre next Friday (June 6).
Josh said: “I’m one of those people who likes what they are not doing. If I spend more than five days in a hotel I go stir crazy.
“I toured for three months with Stephen Merchant and it was actually more fun to be the support because you can change your set, whereas Stephen was doing same show every night.”
Tickets for this year’s Latitude Festival are on sale now. Visit www.latitudefestival.com for more information.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service