JOANovArc on Xbox Rock Band
Rock goddesses JOANovARC have scored a major coup – getting worldwide attention as one of the groups featured on the latest Xbox Rock Band game.
The all-girl rock four-piece from Stevenage are the first British female band to feature on the game which is in the shops now, with their track Sisters.
Lead singer and bassist Sam Walker said the opportunity came after signing a publishing deal in the USA which has lead the band into the American market.
After a European tour this summer promoting their new five-track EP, the band are back and are playing at Club85 for a special Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 gig.
Sam said: “It’s an all ages daytime gig where the kids can try out the computer game for free with all the instruments.” Supporting JovA will be surf-pop lovers Gentlemen’s Club, straight-up rockers Here Comes The Black Out and Stevenage acoustic duo Eyes of Alisa.
Tickets for the gig on Sunday November 27 are a fiver. Doors open at 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 9 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing