JOANovArc on Xbox Rock Band
Rock goddesses JOANovARC have scored a major coup – getting worldwide attention as one of the groups featured on the latest Xbox Rock Band game.
The all-girl rock four-piece from Stevenage are the first British female band to feature on the game which is in the shops now, with their track Sisters.
Lead singer and bassist Sam Walker said the opportunity came after signing a publishing deal in the USA which has lead the band into the American market.
After a European tour this summer promoting their new five-track EP, the band are back and are playing at Club85 for a special Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 gig.
Sam said: “It’s an all ages daytime gig where the kids can try out the computer game for free with all the instruments.” Supporting JovA will be surf-pop lovers Gentlemen’s Club, straight-up rockers Here Comes The Black Out and Stevenage acoustic duo Eyes of Alisa.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the gig on Sunday November 27 are a fiver. Doors open at 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 7 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards