Jimmy Carr to provide Stevenage with ‘Laughter Therapy’
JIMMY Carr will be providing Laughter Therapy when he takes to a Stevenage stage this month.
The serial stand-up comedian is now on his ninth solo show which will contain all the usual non-stop jokes, gags and banter on June 25.
Named the ‘Funniest Man In Britain’ this year by readers of men’s magazine Zoo, Carr’s latest offering has a simple premise: ‘if you’ve got a sick sense of humour then maybe laughter is the best medicine’.
Although be warned, he says it’s “not to be taken if you have a sensitive disposition or an overactive moral compass” and the recommended dose is “one brand new show to be taken annually (I said annually)”.
Tickets for Laughter Therapy at the Gordon Craig Theatre have already sold out for the 7pm showing, but are still available at �25 for a second 10pm performance.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01438 894902 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk to book.
- 1 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 8 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem