You’re having a laugh! Comedy night returns to Stevenage
- Credit: Supplied by Jesterlarf Comedy @ Gordon Craig Theatre
Looking for a good laugh? Then head over to the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage on Saturday night.
The Jesterlarf Comedy Club returns to the Lytton Way venue in Stevenage on March 24 for its monthly stint of stand-up comedy with some of the UK’s finest circuit acts.
This weekend’s show features Colin Cole, who is one of the biggest names in Australian comedy.
Well he is 6ft 7in and has appeared on practically every show Down Under!
Having conquered the US and Canada with his fast and furious delivery, mixing gags and observation, he has now turned his thoughts of global comedy domination in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Also set to appear on Saturday night’s bill is Nick Revell.
A comedy circuit veteran, Nick has been performing stand-up since 1980 and was nominated for the Perrier Award in 1987.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 5 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 6 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 7 'I'm not getting vaccinated yet, but don't call me an anti-vaxxer'
- 8 Lucky Hitchin man wins new Tesla and £30,000
- 9 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
- 10 Abandoned elderly cats found inside taped up box in Stevenage
He also wrote for hit TV series Drop The Dead Donkey and Not The Nine O’clock News.
There will also be sets from Sean McLoughlin and Phil Dinsdale.
Sean has supported the likes of Ricky Gervais, Katherine Ryan and Doc Brown on tour, and made appearances on Russell Howard’s Stand-Up Central.
Jesterlarf regular Big Phil Dinsdale is an ex-steel worker and will deliver his usual brand of warm and witty audience banter.
The show starts at 8.30pm and tickets cost £12.50.
• Book online at www.jesterlarf.com or call the Gordon Craig box office in 01438 363200.
You can also book online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk