It’s time for stadium rock on Saturday as Borofest bows in for Stevenage music fans
- Credit: Archant
A packed bill of local musical talent will be centre stage at Stevenage FC’s Lamex Stadium this weekend.
Saturday has been set aside for Boro’s Big Day Out 2015 and you can book tickets for the big event at www.borotickets.co.uk or at the Broadhall Way ground.
Tickets for the big bash cost just £5 for adults and those under 16 don’t pay a penny, but a ticket is required
A donation from the ticket sales will be going to the children’s ward at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital.
A club spokesman said “Our unique summer event aims to bring the town together with a whole host of activities, including the chance to meet Teddy Sheringham at Meet the Manager at midday, the opportunity to take a tour around the stadium and then enjoy a range of live music and entertainment right through to 10.30pm.”
Artists confirmed so far include Rockface, Roxy Searle, Lawrence Hill, Poet & The Beat, NOVA, Korda Marshall, High Wire Brigade and No Rush.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 6 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 7 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus