It’s time for stadium rock on Saturday as Borofest bows in for Stevenage music fans
- Credit: Archant
A packed bill of local musical talent will be centre stage at Stevenage FC’s Lamex Stadium this weekend.
Saturday has been set aside for Boro’s Big Day Out 2015 and you can book tickets for the big event at www.borotickets.co.uk or at the Broadhall Way ground.
Tickets for the big bash cost just £5 for adults and those under 16 don’t pay a penny, but a ticket is required
A donation from the ticket sales will be going to the children’s ward at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital.
A club spokesman said “Our unique summer event aims to bring the town together with a whole host of activities, including the chance to meet Teddy Sheringham at Meet the Manager at midday, the opportunity to take a tour around the stadium and then enjoy a range of live music and entertainment right through to 10.30pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Artists confirmed so far include Rockface, Roxy Searle, Lawrence Hill, Poet & The Beat, NOVA, Korda Marshall, High Wire Brigade and No Rush.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 10 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats