It’s time for stadium rock on Saturday as Borofest bows in for Stevenage music fans
- Credit: Archant
A packed bill of local musical talent will be centre stage at Stevenage FC’s Lamex Stadium this weekend.
Saturday has been set aside for Boro’s Big Day Out 2015 and you can book tickets for the big event at www.borotickets.co.uk or at the Broadhall Way ground.
Tickets for the big bash cost just £5 for adults and those under 16 don’t pay a penny, but a ticket is required
A donation from the ticket sales will be going to the children’s ward at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital.
A club spokesman said “Our unique summer event aims to bring the town together with a whole host of activities, including the chance to meet Teddy Sheringham at Meet the Manager at midday, the opportunity to take a tour around the stadium and then enjoy a range of live music and entertainment right through to 10.30pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Artists confirmed so far include Rockface, Roxy Searle, Lawrence Hill, Poet & The Beat, NOVA, Korda Marshall, High Wire Brigade and No Rush.
- 1 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 2 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage