It’s LOUD! at Club85
An electronica and dance special is set to melt your little ears off on Saturday.
Hosted by Rogue, the Club85 night called LOUD! (I think there’s a clue in the title) will feature two bands who should have the place going nuts.
The mighty London-based five-piece, Coda, who morph live trombone, drum and guitar with samples will take to the stage with support from breakbeat specialists Teflon Child.
Promoter Charlie Frame said: “We figured it’s all become a bit quiet around the Hitchin area of late, so we decided to book Coda, a multi-piece outfit who merge live instruments with electronics to create a unique dubstep sound. They’ve been playing all round the country over the summer, and I was lucky to catch them at Secret Garden Party in Huntingdon where they absolutely smashed it!
“Joining them will be the Welwyn-based electronic band Teflon Child who are no strangers to the North Herts area and have more recently recruited To The Moon and Otters member Dennis White to their crew.
“We will also be featuring drum’n’bass, dancehall, dubstep and funky DJs in the shape of Variations (Mutual Party) and Sub Pirates.
“In keeping with the theme, we are encouraging guests to dress accordingly - wear the loudest colours, come dressed as an amplifier, let your imagination run riot.”
- 1 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 2 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 3 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 4 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 5 Lloyds Bank in Letchworth to shut as closures announced across the UK
- 6 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 7 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
- 8 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 10 Taste buds at the ready! Letchworth's Food and Drink Festival is back
I’m going as a Marshall stack. Entry is a fiver.