It’s LOUD! at Club85
An electronica and dance special is set to melt your little ears off on Saturday.
Hosted by Rogue, the Club85 night called LOUD! (I think there’s a clue in the title) will feature two bands who should have the place going nuts.
The mighty London-based five-piece, Coda, who morph live trombone, drum and guitar with samples will take to the stage with support from breakbeat specialists Teflon Child.
Promoter Charlie Frame said: “We figured it’s all become a bit quiet around the Hitchin area of late, so we decided to book Coda, a multi-piece outfit who merge live instruments with electronics to create a unique dubstep sound. They’ve been playing all round the country over the summer, and I was lucky to catch them at Secret Garden Party in Huntingdon where they absolutely smashed it!
“Joining them will be the Welwyn-based electronic band Teflon Child who are no strangers to the North Herts area and have more recently recruited To The Moon and Otters member Dennis White to their crew.
You may also want to watch:
“We will also be featuring drum’n’bass, dancehall, dubstep and funky DJs in the shape of Variations (Mutual Party) and Sub Pirates.
“In keeping with the theme, we are encouraging guests to dress accordingly - wear the loudest colours, come dressed as an amplifier, let your imagination run riot.”
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
I’m going as a Marshall stack. Entry is a fiver.