It’s Krystal clear that Celtic crew are in for a busy time across North Herts
- Credit: Archant
With St Patrick’s Day in the offing established folk outfit Celtic Krystal is in for a busy time.
The Hitchin-based combination of veteran folk singer Robin Campbell and virtuoso violinist Krystal Woodbridge will be joined on bass by Duncan Ivory for a whistlestop string of gigs in the area.
Next Thursday they will first be striking up among the the shamrocks at The Boot in Baldock between 4pm and 6pm.
Then they will be heading over to The Victoria in Hitchin town centre to take to the stage from 8.30pm, with jigs galore and songs of mischevious leprechauns promised to feature on the playlist.
There’s no time to rest the next day – Friday evening will see them at La Concha in Letchworth town centre from 7.30pm before heading off to Essex for a gig in Westcliffe on Sea on Saturday night.
You may also want to watch:
And it won’t be too long before the sounds of Celtic Krystal are heard again in North Herts – they are scheduled to appear on a Rhythms of the World event at Hitchin’s Half Moon pub on Sunday, April 24.
To find out more visit www.celtickrystal.com.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 4 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 5 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 6 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 9 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 10 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism