It’s Krystal clear that Celtic crew are in for a busy time across North Herts
- Credit: Archant
With St Patrick’s Day in the offing established folk outfit Celtic Krystal is in for a busy time.
The Hitchin-based combination of veteran folk singer Robin Campbell and virtuoso violinist Krystal Woodbridge will be joined on bass by Duncan Ivory for a whistlestop string of gigs in the area.
Next Thursday they will first be striking up among the the shamrocks at The Boot in Baldock between 4pm and 6pm.
Then they will be heading over to The Victoria in Hitchin town centre to take to the stage from 8.30pm, with jigs galore and songs of mischevious leprechauns promised to feature on the playlist.
There’s no time to rest the next day – Friday evening will see them at La Concha in Letchworth town centre from 7.30pm before heading off to Essex for a gig in Westcliffe on Sea on Saturday night.
You may also want to watch:
And it won’t be too long before the sounds of Celtic Krystal are heard again in North Herts – they are scheduled to appear on a Rhythms of the World event at Hitchin’s Half Moon pub on Sunday, April 24.
To find out more visit www.celtickrystal.com.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers