It’s Krystal clear that Celtic crew are in for a busy time across North Herts
- Credit: Archant
With St Patrick’s Day in the offing established folk outfit Celtic Krystal is in for a busy time.
The Hitchin-based combination of veteran folk singer Robin Campbell and virtuoso violinist Krystal Woodbridge will be joined on bass by Duncan Ivory for a whistlestop string of gigs in the area.
Next Thursday they will first be striking up among the the shamrocks at The Boot in Baldock between 4pm and 6pm.
Then they will be heading over to The Victoria in Hitchin town centre to take to the stage from 8.30pm, with jigs galore and songs of mischevious leprechauns promised to feature on the playlist.
There’s no time to rest the next day – Friday evening will see them at La Concha in Letchworth town centre from 7.30pm before heading off to Essex for a gig in Westcliffe on Sea on Saturday night.
And it won’t be too long before the sounds of Celtic Krystal are heard again in North Herts – they are scheduled to appear on a Rhythms of the World event at Hitchin’s Half Moon pub on Sunday, April 24.
To find out more visit www.celtickrystal.com.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet