Inspriral Carpets frontman at Molly’s
Inspiral Carpets frontman Tom Hingley will be playing a pub gig in Hitchin on Sunday.
The former lead singer of the mighty Madchester era band who helped define the early 90s soundtrack with their hits This Is How It Feels, Saturn 5 and Dragging Me Down, will be at Molly Malones on Sunday night.
Tom who now fronts The Lovers, will be playing music from his solo project.
He said: “It’s been a few years since I’ve been down to Hitchin and I’m really looking forward to the show. I’ve had some fantastic nights round your way over the years and am really excited to be back.”
Support is from The Scallywags, Jordon and Abi and Chris n Chips.
You may also want to watch:
First band is on at 6pm and entry is free, which is all pretty ace.
- 1 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 8 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?