Inspriral Carpets frontman at Molly’s
Inspiral Carpets frontman Tom Hingley will be playing a pub gig in Hitchin on Sunday.
The former lead singer of the mighty Madchester era band who helped define the early 90s soundtrack with their hits This Is How It Feels, Saturn 5 and Dragging Me Down, will be at Molly Malones on Sunday night.
Tom who now fronts The Lovers, will be playing music from his solo project.
He said: “It’s been a few years since I’ve been down to Hitchin and I’m really looking forward to the show. I’ve had some fantastic nights round your way over the years and am really excited to be back.”
Support is from The Scallywags, Jordon and Abi and Chris n Chips.
You may also want to watch:
First band is on at 6pm and entry is free, which is all pretty ace.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 6 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 7 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 10 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win