Inspiral Carpets’ Tom Hingley back for Albert’s birthday
Inspiral Carpets former frontman Tom Hingley returns to Hitchin for another storming set - if his two previous shows are anything to go by.
The lovely people at The Albert have invited the talented singer and guitarist to the Walsworth Road pub to perform some of the Carpets’ 20 top 40 hits as well as his new bluesy material and songs from well, wherever he fancies really. And everything he plays, he plays with a passion.
Hingley appeared at The Albert a year ago to mark its reopening under new management and returns on Saturday to help them celebrate their first anniversary.
Now an author as well as musician, he will have signed copies of his rock n roll autobiography Carpet Burns on sale on the night. You never know he might dedicate one to your mum.
Support is from Coloryde’s Ian Jeffries and Scallywags Kev Maher.
You may also want to watch:
And it’s all free.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series