Ickleford fireworks display promises an explosive night
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular fireworks display will be held in Ickleford ahead of Bonfire Night.
An explosive night is on the cards at Ickleford Sports & Recreation Club in Chambers Lane, Ickleford, Hitchin, on Saturday, November 2.
Gates open at 5pm with the fireworks display due to start at 7pm.
There will be live music from local band Red Diesel to keep visitors entertained, as well as a barbecue, beer tent, a Gin Dolly, and street food including Mexican, gourmet burgers, pizzas and Asian curries.
Advance adults tickets cost £6 and under-14s £3.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also available on the gate, cash only.
On the night they cost £10 adults and £5 under-14s.
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 9 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations
- 10 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
Under-3s get in for free.
You can buy tickets online at https://icklefordfireworks.yapsody.com/event/index/443801/ickleford-fireworks-display
You can also beat the queues by getting an entrance wristband in advance from Ickleford Stores, Nisa Stores in Old Hale Way, Ickleford Sports Club, The Old George, Hamiltons Hair Beauty in Arlesey Road, and The Plume of Feathers (Ickleford).
? For more details, visit www.icklefordfireworks.co.uk