Ickleford fireworks display promises an explosive night
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular fireworks display will be held in Ickleford ahead of Bonfire Night.
An explosive night is on the cards at Ickleford Sports & Recreation Club in Chambers Lane, Ickleford, Hitchin, on Saturday, November 2.
Gates open at 5pm with the fireworks display due to start at 7pm.
There will be live music from local band Red Diesel to keep visitors entertained, as well as a barbecue, beer tent, a Gin Dolly, and street food including Mexican, gourmet burgers, pizzas and Asian curries.
Advance adults tickets cost £6 and under-14s £3.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also available on the gate, cash only.
On the night they cost £10 adults and £5 under-14s.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 9 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
Under-3s get in for free.
You can buy tickets online at https://icklefordfireworks.yapsody.com/event/index/443801/ickleford-fireworks-display
You can also beat the queues by getting an entrance wristband in advance from Ickleford Stores, Nisa Stores in Old Hale Way, Ickleford Sports Club, The Old George, Hamiltons Hair Beauty in Arlesey Road, and The Plume of Feathers (Ickleford).
? For more details, visit www.icklefordfireworks.co.uk