Ickleford fireworks display promises an explosive night
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular fireworks display will be held in Ickleford ahead of Bonfire Night.
An explosive night is on the cards at Ickleford Sports & Recreation Club in Chambers Lane, Ickleford, Hitchin, on Saturday, November 2.
Gates open at 5pm with the fireworks display due to start at 7pm.
There will be live music from local band Red Diesel to keep visitors entertained, as well as a barbecue, beer tent, a Gin Dolly, and street food including Mexican, gourmet burgers, pizzas and Asian curries.
Advance adults tickets cost £6 and under-14s £3.
Tickets are also available on the gate, cash only.
On the night they cost £10 adults and £5 under-14s.
- 1 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 2 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 3 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 7 See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- 8 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
Under-3s get in for free.
You can buy tickets online at https://icklefordfireworks.yapsody.com/event/index/443801/ickleford-fireworks-display
You can also beat the queues by getting an entrance wristband in advance from Ickleford Stores, Nisa Stores in Old Hale Way, Ickleford Sports Club, The Old George, Hamiltons Hair Beauty in Arlesey Road, and The Plume of Feathers (Ickleford).
? For more details, visit www.icklefordfireworks.co.uk