Husband and wife folk duo play Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A husband-and-wife folk duo is coming to Hitchin this weekend.
Kathryn Roberts and Sean Lakeman will play Hitchin Folk Club, at the Sun Hotel, this Sunday.
Organiser Keiron Jones said: “These guys are a really, truly talented power couple. I can’t wait for the club’s audience to seem them in action.
“We’ve had a great run of acts recently but this duo is, without doubt, among the very best in terms of current contemporary folk music.”
The Dartmoor-based couple, who put their performing careers on hold to have children, plan to release their third album Hidden People later this year.
You may also want to watch:
You can find the band on Twitter on @Kathryn_Sean or visit http://www.kathrynrobertsandseanlakeman.com for more information.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 4 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?