How well do you know dinosaurs? Take our quiz and see them all in Letchworth later this month
- Credit: Archant
Do you know your Jurassic from your Triassic, your Apatosaurus from your Allosaurus? Grab your compass and explore uncharted territories in a dinosaur adventure coming to Letchworth this month.
Dinosaur World brings a prehistoric world of remarkably realistic dinosaurs to life on stage, with the audience able to get up close and personal with some of the most fascinating and dangerous creatures ever to walk the earth.
The show is coming to the Broadway Theatre in Letchworth’s Eastcheap on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 15 and 16 – and ahead of the dinos’ arrival, you can test your prehistoric knowledge in our fiendishly difficult Comet quiz above.
The show introduces audiences to a host of impressive creatures – including every child’s favourite giant the Tyrannosaurus rex, a Triceratops, Giraffatitan and Segnosaurus, to name a few.
Broadway creative programmer Sue Scott Davison said: “Dinosaur World has received excellent reviews across the country.
You may also want to watch:
“The show is great for the whole family, as the puppeteers are visible at all times, which helps make sure the dinosaurs aren’t too scary for younger members of the audience.”
The show has ‘danger seats’ for those feeling particularly brave, allowing the audience to be so close to the show that the dinosaurs will be able to smell them – although we have been assured that the seats are quite safe.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
Tickets cost £12 each, with ‘danger seats’ priced at £15.
To find out more or buy tickets, visit broadway-letchworth.com.