Drive-in Horrible Histories show coming to Knebworth
Another fantastic family drive-in Easter show has been announced for Knebworth House with Horrible Histories Live On Stage coming to Herts.
Due to the demands of children (and their parents) across the land, Car Park Party presents Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain in the grounds of the Hertfordshire stately home on Sunday, April 11.
Tickets are on sale now at carparkparty.com
Safe and socially distanced from the comfort of your car, Horrible Histories is the biggest COVID-secure touring theatre show this Easter.
Barmy Britain features Queen Boudicca, King Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes, Dick Turpin, Queen Victoria and more historical characters from our barmy past.
Neal Foster, actor/director of the Birmingham Stage Company, said: "I'm over the moon to be back on tour with Barmy Britain after it’s hugely successful tour last summer.
"It’s weird and wonderful to be performing in car parks and to see the audience having fun behind their windshields.
"We can’t wait to get back out there.”
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
Can you beat battling Boudicca? Would you be a martyr for the Magna Carta?
Will you lose your heart or head to horrible Henry VIII? Will Parliament survive gunpowder Guy?
Dare you stand and deliver to dastardly Dick Turpin?
Find out at Knebworth House on April 11 at the ultimate Easter family drive-in experience.
One of the UK's best-selling family theatre shows, Car Park Party and award-winning partners Birmingham Stage Company bring you COVID-secure, drive-in performances in Knebworth Park at 2pm and 5pm.
Horrible Histories Live on Stage is based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary, illustrated by Martin Brown and published by Scholastic.
It first launched in 2005 with the world premieres of Terrible Tudors & Vile Victorians.
Since then, the Birmingham Stage Company has produced 18 different Horrible shows, performing to over three million people in the UK, including the longest running children’s show in West End history, with its record-breaking series Barmy Britain.
Tickets for Car Park Party's Easter tour show for David Walliams’ Billionaire Boy at Knebworth on Saturday, April 10 have already sold out.
Events are subject to licence and latest government COVID-19 guidelines.
Tickets are available from www.carparkparty.com starting from £39.50 (plus £2.50 booking fee).