Hitchin theatre host Summer Fayre
A COMEDY soap opera and a children’s show will be performed as part of an annual fayre.
The Market Theatre’s Summer Fayre takes place in Hitchin on Sunday, August 26, following a successful trial last year.
Children’s entertainment will start the day off between 11am and 12.30pm with a bouncy castle, face painting and The Royal Storyteller, a show featuring Robbie the Rabbit.
There will also be an episode of the Most Ridiculous ‘Magic Act’ in History at 1pm from the now infamous comedy soap opera Weekenders, with a performance in musical form at 2pm.
Following that up will be live music from some of the best local talent, as well as arts and craft stalls, cakes, clothing and bric a brac on sale throughout the day until 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place both in the theatre, situated on Sun Street, and in the courtyard with entry costing �1.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour