Hitchin fireworks display for Bonfire Night
- Credit: Archant
A family evening of fireworks will be lighting up the sky in Hitchin again this weekend for Bonfire Night.
Hitchin Fireworks in partnership with community firm Ladder 87 will be putting on the display in the town on Sunday, November 4, 2018 – the day before Guy Fawkes Night.
In addition to the spectacular fireworks display at Hitchin Priory, there will be a roaring bonfire, local food and drink, a beet tent, and a vintage funfair for the kids.
The traditional theme proved a hit with families last year, which saw the Priory grounds bursting at the seams.
Gates to the Tilehouse Street venue open at 4pm with the fireworks starting at 7pm.
Advance adult tickets cost £6 adults and £3 under-14s.
Tickets on the gate will cost £8 adults and £5 under-14s. Tickets on the night will be strictly cash only.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 4 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 7 Lloyds Bank in Letchworth to shut as closures announced across the UK
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 10 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
• For a list of outlets where you can pick up tickets visit hitchinfireworks.co.uk
Tickets are also available in advance from http://www.hitchinfireworks.co.uk/